Explore our promoted experiences
- Private charter exclusively for your group
- Fishing gear provided
- Captain cleans fish before you leave
- Multiple departure times available
Departure & Return
Meet at the boat dock at Bayview Park in Naples, Florida. Please drive all the way to the end of Danford street. There is a parking lot where you can park your car. Next to the parking lot is a boat dock where the Captain will be waiting for you ready to go. The boat his white with a burgundy T-top.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Licensed for up to 6 guests: But while the size of the charter boat (22' motorboat) can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests, with 4 fishing at the same time, to be most comfortable we limit now up to 5 guests for our fishing charters. (Please call us for exceptions especially when kids are included in your group.)
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Refunds will not be issued if the charter is missed due to late or non-arrival. Cancellation: To get a full refund you must cancel your charter at least 24 hours in advance.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- You are considered a "No Show" if you are 30 minutes late and do not call.
- What if our trip is cut short? Let's say you book a half-day trip (four hours) and a storm makes us return to the dock after two hours, you will only be charged 50% of the total price of your trip. You will only be charged for the length of the trip any given day allows us to get in.
- Wheelchairs or strollers can be brought directly up to the boat but not on the boat. Comfortable seating (chairs with backrest) on the boat is available for persons with disabilities.
- Recommended to bring a hat, sunglasses and sunscreen (especially for the charters during the day).
- Please wear only flat, comfortable shoes (preferably non-slip).
- Please wait in the Pavillion area next to the parks restrooms for the Captain to pick you up around departure time. The parks restroom area is next to the parking lot.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mangroveman Charters LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms