- Full-day wine country tour from downtown Sonoma
- Ride in a replica of a historic San Francisco cable car
- Enjoy the trolley's narration by your driver
- Visit three family-owned wineries or tasting rooms
- Admire the scenery of vineyards and hills from the trolley
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Sonoma
Departure & Return
Meet at in the circular driveway in front of the Town Hall - Stone Building between 10:00 am and 10:15 am. Trolley Departs at 10:15 sharp. Parking can be found behind the Presidio of Sonoma at 98 E Spain St, Sonoma, CA 95476.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at three different wineries hand-picked for their welcoming atmosphere and excellent wines, and sample classic California varietals like chardonnay, pinot noir, cabernet sauvignon and merlot (tasting fees not included). Winery hosts will be on hand to provide tasting notes and background on the wines you enjoy.
Midday, stop for a picnic lunch catered by a local favorite VJB Cellars. Savor a gourmet spread of sandwiches, side salads and desserts, served family style so you can pick and choose among the tasty offerings.
Throughout the day, your lively host provides commentary on passing attractions and brings to life fascinating chapters of California history. Learn about Sonoma’s past as a Spanish mission and hear local folklore as you roll past historic landmarks including the Mission San Francisco Solano, the Bear Flag Monument, General Vallejo's Soldier Barracks, the Sonoma and Swiss hotels and the charming town of Glen Ellen.
Your fun and historic tour concludes back at Sonoma Plaza.
Please note: This tour is for those 21 years or older.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Jackets and rain protection are recommended in the winter months.
- Minimum age is 21 years
- MUST advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- No consumption of alcoholic beverage is allowed on the trolley
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff