- Visit two islands in one day on this tranquil sailing trip from Mykonos
- Enjoy free time to swim, sunbathe, and soak up the scenery
- A traditional, multi-course Greek lunch is offered on board
- Choose to explore the Delos archaeological site (entry own expense)
Departure & Return
Our kiosk located at the Old port of Mykonos (Yacht Club) next to the public bus station. Free public parking is available next to our location Meeting time 10:30.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The embarkation time is at 10:30 a.m.
- Id or passport must be presented to verify age.
- The entrance fee for the archeological site of Delos has to be paid extra. The Delos Archeological Site entrance fees as set by the Ministry of Culture are 12.00€ per person, children 0-5 years: free, EU citizens 0-25 years: free, Non-EU citizens 6-25 years: 6.00€, EU citizens older than 65 years: 6.00€. For the free & discounted fees valid Id or passport must be presented to verify the age & country of origin, otherwise, you will need to pay the full entrance fee. You will pay & get the ticket on Delos island.
- Comfortable light clothing or swimwear and sun protection are highly recommended.
- Legal age for serving alcohol is 18yrs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aegean Ventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms