Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour of Muscat
- Explore Muscat at your leisure
- See top Muscat attractions like the CBD, Muttrah Souk, and Old Quarter
- Hop on and off as many times as you wish at any of the stops around the city
- Enjoy informative audio commentary in several languages on board the bus
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Whether you’re short on time or not, taking this Big Bus hop-on hop-off bus tour is one of the easiest ways to see the sights and get under the skin of this delightful city.
Explore the traditional capital of Oman onboard a traditional open-top double-decker bus and take in the majestic views of Muttrah Corniche and the old quarter. Highlights of the tour are Al Jalali Fort, Al Alam Palace, the Royal Opera House, churches and temples Riyam Monument, and the Muttrah souk.
With your ticket, choose to stay aboard for a full loop and enjoy the 360-degree views, brought alive by the enlightening onboard audio commentary, available in several languages. Alternatively, hop on and off at any of the stops and explore the sites that interest you on foot—you're completely free to create your own sightseeing itinerary.
Perhaps hop off in Al Shatti to see the glittering Muscat Royal Opera House or disembark at Qurum to relax on its gorgeous, palm-fringed beach. Maybe hop out in Muscat Old Quarter to visit its museum and see its forts, and then perhaps finish at Muttrah Souk, diving into its tangled alleyways to browse the stalls for souvenirs and bargains.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Big Bus Dubai
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff