2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Step into a dark time in Munich’s past with a 2-hour walking tour of the city’s most significant Third Reich sites. Learn about German history and culture as you stroll the broad Marienplatz, and get a local perspective on how and why the Nazi party was founded here. See the Hofbrauhaus where Hitler gave early speeches and the site of a failed revolt against the ruling party. Follow a route past other Nazi landmarks then finish your tour near a new museum that explores the history of National Socialism.
- 2-hour walking tour of Munich's Nazi landmarks
- Learn about German history with a local guide
- Hear stories about the city's WWII history
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group tour ensures personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup from designated meeting point
Tour finishes at central location
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Marienplatz, München, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding Munich
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group 2-Hour Munich and The Third Reich Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group 2-Hour Munich and The Third Reich Walking Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group 2-Hour Munich and The Third Reich Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group 2-Hour Munich and The Third Reich Walking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMunichCity Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaCity Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenCity Tours - InnsbruckWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckCategory
HofgartenHouse of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) Eisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)BMW MuseumAllianz ArenaBeer and Oktoberfest Museum Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)Bavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt)OlympiaparkHofbrauhausHard Rock Cafe MunichGasteigMunich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)New Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)