Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3-hour private bike tour of Munich
- See top Munich attractions, including the English Garden park, Odeonsplatz and Old Town
- Ride a picturesque path by the banks of the Isar River
- Listen as your guide shares information about Munich’s storied past
- Take a break at a Munich beer garden
- Cycle from site to site with a private guide to lead the way
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct.
- A maximum of 20 people per tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands