- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Breakfast included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
Departure & Return
We will all meet outside the Starbucks coffee shop at 9:00 a.m. next to track 11 / 12 inside the Munich Main Train Station.
The tour ends at the Murnau train station for a short 45 minute train ride back into the city of Munich.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Full breakfast is included in the cost of the tour
- Tour guide(s) are not responsible for lost items or dignity
- Lunch and Evening meals are not included in the cost of the trip
- Double occupancy unless single room is requested at an additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY all things garmisch, tours and outdoor recreation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands