10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
See so much more than on the train when you book this small-group sightseeing transfer from Munich to Prague—or upgrade to the private option, with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation. Your guide shows you the highlights of medieval Regensburg, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Plzen (Pilsen), home of the original Pilsner beer, and Karlstejn Castle with its Gothic turrets. Please note: Entrance fees are at your own expense.
- Soak up the sights on a 1-way guided transfer from Munich to Prague
- Explore Regensburg Old Town, Germany’s best preserved medieval city
- Numbers are capped at 15 travelers for a more intimate experience
- Upgrade to a private tour for a seamless door-to-door service
Saved to wishlist!
An entertaining local guide
Room for a reasonable amount of luggage
Entry to the Karlstejn Castle
Departure & Return
Rindermarkt 5, 80331 München, Germany
Na Florenci 1420, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sidetrip: Munich to Prague One-Way Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Munich-Prague One-Way Sightseeing Tour Bus?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Munich-Prague One-Way Sightseeing Tour Bus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Munich-Prague One-Way Sightseeing Tour Bus?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 131687P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMunichBus Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaBeer & Brewery Tours - BavariaFull-day Tours - BavariaBus Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBeer & Brewery Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenFull-day Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckBeer & Brewery Tours - InnsbruckFull-day Tours - InnsbruckCategory
OlympiaparkFrauenchiemseeMunich Residence (Residenz München)Hard Rock Cafe MunichHerrenchiemsee New PalaceNew Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)HofbrauhausCathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)Deutsches MuseumHofgartenPaulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)St. Peter's Church (Peterskirche)GasteigAndechs MonasteryTheresienwieseAmalienburgMunich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Field Marshals' Hall (Feldherrnhalle)BMW Museum