- See Royal Munich, the medieval center and the city's parks and gardens
- Stop for refreshments at the Chinese Tower beer garden
- Cycle along the riverside
- Insider tips and stories from your professional local guide
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
What To Expect
Because there is so much to see in Munich, this tour takes advantage of the many old pedestrianized medieval streets the city offers. With frequent stops to learn about the sites and to take pictures, it all makes for a most enjoyable way to explore this fascinating place.
Cycling in Munich accounts for 17 percent of all traffic. In fact, Munich named itself Germany's Radlhauptstadt, or bicycle capital, in the summer of 2010. Around 80 percent of its population owns a bicycle.
Ride through Königsplatz, a square built in the style of European neo-classicism in the 19th century and a center of cultural life in Munich. There’s also the large Odeonsplatz square and Marienplatz, the city’s main square since 1158.
Also, ride along Englischer Garten, Europe's largest city park and stop at the Chinese Tower beer garden (Chinesischer Turm) for a break and beverage.
Throughout the tour, the guide will provide ample information about Munich’s past and present — and maybe even offer some insight into where the city is headed in the future. It’s a great introduction to the city of Munich and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike. Your tour ends back in central Munich.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at the time of booking
- If you require seats for infants, please arrange separately (as required) upon bike collection, and small surcharge will be payable direct
- Refreshment stop at the 'Beer Garden' may not be happening on the rainy days, please check with your guide to confirm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews