- 5-hour tour of Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site from Munich
- Learn more about the Nazi regime, the camp and its liberation through multi-media exhibitions
- Great-value tour includes entrance fees and round-trip train transport from Munich
Departure & Return
In front of the Tourist Information of the City of Munich in the Gothic town hall on Marienplatz. Our guide has a yellow A3 sign with the name of your tour in red letters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 14 years are not allowed on this tour
- Please note that the tour at 1:15 pm is quieter and the number of participants is only a third of the number in the morning tour
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY munich walk tours Ralph Luenstroth
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Transportation to and from is included, so no complicated steps of getting lost." See review
- "Admission to the site is free, so anyone can go and view the site at their leisure, additionally there is an audio tour option available from the visitors center." See review
- "More seasoned travelers might opt to pay more money for a more private tour that includes direct transportation." See review