Departure & Return
In front of the Tourist Information Centre on the Marienplatz square. Guide will have a white placard with Alun Evans Tours on it.
The tour ends a 10 minute walk from Munich main station on the square where the Nazis used to conduct their celebrations. Also very conveniently next to the documentation centre of National Socialism, which is excellent to finish the day if you choose.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alun Evans Personal Tour Guiding Munich
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands