- Visit Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site with a guide
- Gain insight into the rise and fall of Germany’s Third Reich
- Learn of the harsh conditions the prisoners faced in the Nazi camp
- Tour includes round-trip train travel from central Munich
Departure & Return
The tour starts on the corner of Marienplatz & Dienerstrasse.* Once on Marienplatz head towards the Fischbrunnen (fish fountain), from there continue to the shop Ludwig Beck Marienplatz 11 as you get to the shop the guides will be standing on your left with White & Blue umbrellas.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 14-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be 14 years of age to attend the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY InMunich Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands