1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Explore our promoted experiences
Marvel at Munich’s monuments, parks, and famous beer halls on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Combine the ease of a tour with the flexibility of independent travel and see the city sights at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour pass. Choose from multiple routes that pass all the city’s most popular attractions including the Nymphenburg Palace, Odeonsplatz, and Olympic Park. Listen to the on-board audio commentary or jump off to explore the English Garden, stroll around lively Marienplatz, or enjoy a beer (own expense) at the legendary Hofbräuhaus beer hall.
- Choose between a 24- or 48-hour pass with unlimited travel
- Recorded audio commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
- Great value tour saves both time and money
- Perfect introduction to Munich for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Summer Schedule-01 April to 31 October (if option selected) City Tour Duration: 1 hour Daily: 10am to 5pm (every 10 to 20 minutes) Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour Duration: 1 hour Daily: 10am to 4pm (every 60 minutes) Schwabing Tour Duration: 1 hour Daily: 10:30am to 4:30pm (every 2 hours)
- Winter Schedule-01 November to 03 March (if option selected) City Tour Monday to Friday: 10am to 4pm(every 30 to 60 minutes) Saturday to Sunday: 10am to 4pm(every 15 to 30 minutes) Nymphenburg-Olympia Tour Duration: 1 hour Monday to Friday: 10am, 11am, 2pm and 3pm Saturday to Sunday: 10am to 4pm (every 60 minutes) Schwabing Tour Duration: 1 hour Monday to Friday: 12:30pm and 4:30pm Saturday and Sunday: 10:30am to 4:30pm (every 2 hours)
- IMPORTANT: Please note that we do not offer a customer service phone number. You need to get in touch with us by email at email@example.com. We respond immediately, the latest within 12 hours.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CitySightseeing Yellow Cab GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Panoramic Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Munich by Double-Decker Bus?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Panoramic Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Munich by Double-Decker Bus?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Panoramic Hop-On Hop-Off Tour of Munich by Double-Decker Bus?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Be mindful the tours start around 10, and depending on the day of the week the frequency by which the buses run may range from every 15 minutes to once an hour." See review
Product code: 24116P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMunichHop on Hop Off - BavariaBus Tours - BavariaCity Tours - BavariaAudio Guides - BavariaHop on Hop Off - Garmisch-PartenkirchenBus Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenCity Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenAudio Guides - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHop on Hop Off - InnsbruckBus Tours - InnsbruckCity Tours - InnsbruckAudio Guides - InnsbruckCategory
HofgartenPaulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München)FrauenchiemseeEisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle)Olympic TowerBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio)Deutsches MuseumNew Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek)Hard Rock Cafe MunichLinderhof CastleHerrenchiemsee New PalaceAllianz ArenaOdeonsplatzMunich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)Bavarian State Opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady (Frauenkirche)HofbrauhausTheresienwieseJewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Hellabrunn Zoo (Tierpark Hellabrunn)