- Admire the dramatic mountain scenery of Berchtesgadener Land
- Find out more about the region’s Nazi past from your guide
- Convenient round-trip transport from central Munich
Departure & Return
If you stand at Karlsplatz (Stachus) with your back to the fountains, you will see the toy shop "Obletter" on your left. If you continue straight ahead along Sonnenstraße, you will see the "Fielmann" eyewear store. There you will meet the tour guide and the white coach.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please be sure to bring a valid vaccination card or a negative Corona test! Otherwise the ascent to the Kehlstein is not possible!!!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mentor Reisen e.K.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Berchtesgaden Town and Eagle's Nest Day Tour from Munich.