Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park with a guide
- Enjoy photo ops of the mesas, buttes, arches, and other red rock formations
- Gain insight into tribal culture from a Navajo guide
- A guided tour is the only way to fully access the tribal park
Departure & Return
We meet in The View Hotel lobby. Please arrive 15 minutes before your departing tour. (Please be advised we are one hour ahead of Arizona, we are MST Mountain Standard Time)
For KOA pickup we meet outside in front of the main office at the KOA Campground.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- GROUP TOURS ONLY. Private tours can be arranged.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult
- We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Daylight savings time is observed.
- Groups must dress appropriate to weather conditions.
- Group Tours may be CANCELLED due to untolerable weather conditions. Rescheduling tours and full refunds will be offered.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Tribal Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized