- Explore Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park on a sunset backcountry tour
- Travel by open-air vehicle, if weather permits
- This tour allows you to visit restricted areas of the valley
- Enjoy a Navajo dinner and cultural entertainment
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you in the lobby of The View hotel. Just inside the doors, you will see some wooden benches. You can wait there for your guide.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Simpsons Trailhandler Tours, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff