1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Hear the stories of Freddie Mercury in Montreux, on an express walking tour that’s dedicated to the charismatic Queen frontman. You’ll listen to commentary taken from the memories of Mercury’s personal assistant, and explore the places the singer frequented on a short walk around the lakeside and town. Interactive audio guides, photos, and videos complement the experience.
- Discover the relationship that Freddie Mercury had with Montreux
- Hear Queen anecdotes taken from the testimonies of Peter Freestone
- Visualize Montreux in the 1980s with videos and pictures as you walk
- See more of the city in just an hour during a leisurely paced guided tour
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Freddie Mercury Statue
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during In the footsteps of Freddie Mercury?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during In the footsteps of Freddie Mercury?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
In the footsteps of Freddie Mercury
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMontreuxAudio Guides - Lake GenevaWalking Tours - Lake GenevaHistorical Tours - Lake GenevaArt Tours - Lake GenevaAudio Guides - GenevaWalking Tours - GenevaHistorical Tours - GenevaArt Tours - GenevaAudio Guides - AnnecyWalking Tours - AnnecyHistorical Tours - AnnecyArt Tours - AnnecyCategory