- Private Montreal tour, exclusively for your party, for a personalized experience
- Cover more ground by bike than would be possible on foot
- Exploring by bike allows access to places in Montreal that big bus tours can’t reach
- Includes an ice cream or snack to enjoy at the end of the tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from de la Commune Street East, Old Montreal Address: Tour departs in front of the shop "Ca Roule Montreal" located at 27 de la Commune Street East, Old Montreal Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ça Roule Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms