5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With limited time in Montreal, this small-group half-day tour ensures you don’t miss any of the highlights. Visit Olympic Park and take in the views from the Olympic Tower, enjoy a scenic boat cruise along the St. Lawrence River, and see sights including Notre Dame Basilica, Mount Royal, and the Old Port of Montreal.
- Comprehensive Montreal tour ideal for time-crunched visitors
- Magnificent views of Montreal as you cruise the St. Lawrence River
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Montreal hotel
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 11 people
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at any Hotel located in the downtown Montreal area
Narrated driving tour
All Fees and Taxes
Notre Dame Basilica (Not available Sunday - due to mass)
Biodome admission fee
Le Grande Roue (Monday - Wednesday & Boat Replacement)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up time will be confirmed 1-3 days prior to the tour date via email or phone. If you do not have access to these, please be ready 30 minutes prior to tour start time in the hotel lobby.
We only pick up in Downtown Montreal. During summer months (June-August) we are unable to pick up in Old Montreal, we will suggest a central meeting location instead.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable footwear recommended/dress according to the weather
- The St. Lawrence River Cruise only operates Thursday to Sunday and is seasonal, when not operating it will be replaced with a visit to La Grand Roue
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Notre Dame Basilica may not be available on Sundays
- There is some walking involved - can be reduced specifically for guests with health restrictions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Sight Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ultimate Montreal Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ultimate Montreal Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ultimate Montreal Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ultimate Montreal Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ultimate Montreal Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWater ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontrealBus Tours - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecWater Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecHalf-day Tours - QuebecBus Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemWater Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHalf-day Tours - SalemBus Tours - BostonCity Tours - BostonWater Tours - BostonWalking Tours - BostonHalf-day Tours - BostonCategory
Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)Mont TremblantSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)OutremontCrescent Street (Rue Crescent)Ecomuseum ZooPointe-à-CallièreAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Les Cours Mont-RoyalJacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Montreal Underground CityMile EndMontreal Place d'Armes