8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A private and personalized experience
8 hours with your host
Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
Food and drinks
Tickets to any attractions
Departure & Return
Montreal, QC, Canada
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
2/1/2019 - 12/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- We’ll be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
- Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
- Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
- Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you won’t find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY City Unscripted
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montreal One Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Montreal One Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Montreal One Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montreal One Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Montreal One Day Tour with a Local: 100% Personalized & Private ★★★★★
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesCity ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMontrealFood Tours - QuebecUnique Experiences - QuebecCity Tours - QuebecMarkets - QuebecWalking Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecFood Tours - SalemUnique Experiences - SalemCity Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemFull-day Tours - SalemFood Tours - BostonUnique Experiences - BostonCity Tours - BostonMarkets - BostonWalking Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonFull-day Tours - BostonCategory
Jacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier)Laurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides)Mile EndEcomuseum ZooMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)Montreal Underground CityMontreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)Montreal ChinatownSt. Lawrence RiverPointe-à-CallièreAtwater Market (Marché Atwater)Dorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)Ville-MarieIberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Place des ArtsMontreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)