- 3-hour sightseeing shore excursion in Montreal
- Explore beautiful Montreal aboard a tram, complete with live narration from your friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Visit Old Montreal, Notre-Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Mt Royal Park and more
- Includes hotel or port pickup and drop-off
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Historic sights include Old Montreal with its Old Port, as well as Notre-Dame Basilica, with its impressive and ornate Gothic Revival architecture. Modern-day sights are covered, too, such as Olympic Park. Ascend Mt Royal to visit one of the world's most-visited shrines, St Joseph's Oratory with its massive basilica dome.
At the conclusion of your comprehensive sightseeing tour, you’ll be dropped off at your Montreal hotel or the cruise port terminal to start your cruise. Worry-Free Shore Excursion:
If you are enjoying this sightseeing excursion before you cruise, we ensure your return to the Montreal cruise port for your ship’s departure. In the highly unusual event your ship departed before you arrive, we will arrange your transportation to the next port-of-call. If you have booked this excursion at the end of your cruise, and your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, we will refund your money.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the tour is in both French and English, with a professional bilingual guide
- If port pickup is needed, please contact the local supplier to request.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coach Canada - Gray Line Montreal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Montreal Shore Excursion: Pre- or Post-Cruise Guided Sightseeing Tour of Montreal.