- Bike tour of northern Montreal
- See the Plateau, Mile End, Little Italy, and Mile Ex
- Stop at Jean Talon Market
- Includes bike rental and helmet
- Perfect for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Fitz & Follwell's tour headquarters is located inside the Maison des Cyclistes (House of Cyclists), located at 1251 Rue Rachel Est, across from Parc LaFontaine.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After meeting at the departure location, you'll be fitted to your stylish city bike and helmet (optional), and meet your guide for the ride.
You’ll zig and zag through narrow streets, ‘green lane-ways’, cafe-lined boulevards and spacious parks to make sure you won’t miss a beat. Along the way your guide will point out some impressive murals that form part of Montreal ever evolving street art scene. You will learn how the different communities and characters of each area have shaped its history and culture while discovering some of the city’s culinary delights, including the overload of local food & produce at the Jean-Talon farmer's market, North-America's largest open-air market. This ride is an authentic Montreal lifestyle experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions.In case of rain, we will provide some stylish rain capes.
- Casual, comfortable weather appropriate clothes are recommend, flip flops are not.
- This tour is for participants 8 years and older.
- Tours can be bilingual upon request (French & English).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fitz & Follwell Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Montreal Bike Tour: Hoods and Hidden Gems.