- 4.5-hour guided tea tour of Montreal
- Learn about the city’s diverse tea culture and unique tea products
- Visit a tea grower in Chinatown, a tea salon, and a French tea importer
- Sip a tea-based cocktail, accompanied with gourmet snacks, at a Victorian-style mixology bar
- Finish with a 45-minute classic afternoon tea in an elegant establishment
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. There is 3.3 kilometres of walking
- It is recommended to bring a reusable water bottle for ecological reasons, but a bottle will be provided, if necessary
- The tour runs year round regardless of weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- Please inform local tour operator of any food restrictions or allergies
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Table Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Montreal Afternoon Tea Tour.