- Day trip to the Laurentian Mountains from Montreal
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of mountains and forests
- Visit quaint French-style villages such as St-Agathe-des-Monts and St-Sauveur
- Explore the town and famous ski resort of Mont-Tremblant
- Learn about the history and culture of this picturesque region from your guide
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The Laurentian Mountains are one of Montreal’s favorite getaway spots. This mountain range in southern Quebec sits to the north of the Saint Lawrence and Ottawa Rivers and its highest point is 1,166 meters at Mont Raoul Blanchard.
The first stop is the ski village of Saint-Sauveur. Spend an hour exploring Principale Street, lined with a variety of boutiques featuring clothing, jewelry, gifts, souvenirs and several art galleries. There’s also a restaurant for every taste and mood.
Then it’s off to Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard, about 20 minutes away, for a brief photo stop of Lac Joseph before continuing another 30 minutes to the village of Saint-Agathe-des-Monts.
Finally, it’s off to Mont-Tremblant for approximately three hours of free time to eat, shop and walk around the village. This small town is home to the top ski resort in eastern North America. Spend time exploring the many activities and attractions. No matter the time of year, there’s always something happening. And there are a seemingly endless number of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops to visit. Enjoy a French-style lunch with a glass of wine. Ride a gondola to the top of Mont Tremblant. There are so many possibilities.
At the end of the day, make the two-hour drive back to Montreal for a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coach Canada - Gray Line Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Also driver needs to make sure on drop off that they have the correct hotel since there were two in the area that were Best Western but 30 minutes walking between the two." See review
- "I highly recommend this trip, though I know it is in large part due to the skills of our particular tour leader and bus driver." See review
- "I would have liked half hour more in Mont Treblant as by the time you walked down the path back to the bus we didnt eat in at any of the restaurants because of the queques." See review