Explore our promoted experiences
- This experience includes short walking tours along with driving
- Visit Jean-Talon Market, one of the largest farmers markets in North America
- Try local food specialties during the tour
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown hotels is available
Departure & Return
Tour guide will identify you in the Norman Bethune square near the statue of Dr. Norman Bethune or call on your cellphone
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Tour ends at the Saint-Louis square in Le Plateau-Mont-Royal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- COVID-19 prevention measures: At N-tours we are taking all necessary precautions to provide our guests safe tours and enjoyable experiences. Our vehicles are cleaned more frequently. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in the vehicle and in closed spaces during visits for our guides/drivers and all participants, if a guest doesn't have a mask, we shall be happy to offer one. Wearing gloves is highly recommended inside the vehicle. Our guides/drivers who have tested for COVID19 and are positive or still waiting for their results, show COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 10 days will not be allowed to do any tours. Some activities/visits might not be doable due to 3rd party temporary closure.
- In case of special events or roads closure tour/attractions could be modified without prior notice.
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle
- Clients will be asked if they are sick, showing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested for COVID-19 and still waiting for the result or are positive, have been in contact with someone who is, in the last 10 days. If guests answer yes to any of these questions, they will not be able to take part in the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ntours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands