Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour guided fat e-bike tour of Montreal
- Explore the urban green space surrounding Mount Royal
- Head up the summit with little effort using the e-bike
- Learn about the city’s architecture and history
- A great way to tread through snowy Montreal
Departure & Return
80 Rue Prince Arthur Est, Montreal Quebec, H2X 1B3
What To Expect
This 2-hour morning fat e-bike tour winds you through this urban winterland. With large tires and powered wheels, you’ll cover more ground with less effort. Follow your guide through the tranquil space and learn about the city’s history along the way. At the summit, admire the views from the lookout as you hear about the park designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, famous for his work on New York City’s Central Park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dyad
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was cold and snowing, which made this experience a winter wonderland!" See review