Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Get a comprehensive look of Montreal; perfect for first-time visitors
- Wear comfortable shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Receive recommendations for the remainder of your stay
- Beverages, snacks, and a food tasting are included
Departure & Return
We meet next to the 1642 Maisonneuve Monument in the middle of Place d'Armes Square, directly across the Notre-Dame Basilica. Tour starts on time and we can't wait for latecomers. Please show up 10 minutes before the tour starts. If you are late, you might not be able to join the group.
We end in the Plateau district. We'll leave you with a list of recommendations and point out places if you want to grab a bite or a drink!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please be ready for that and to be wearing comfortable shoes.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spade & Palacio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Beyond the Basilica a Walking Tour in Montreal.