1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Cruise down Canada’s waterways on a 1.5-hour tour that sets off from the Jacques-Cartier Pier at the Old Port of Montreal. Enjoy panoramic views of the area as you go, and catch sight of Montreal Olympic Stadium, Clock Tower, the Montréal Science Centre, Jacques Cartier Bridge, and Habitat 67.
- Travel by boat to see the sights from the water
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase with VISA, Mastercard or cash)
Snacks and non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase on board with VISA, Mastercard or cash)
Departure & Return
Old Port of Montreal, Montreal, QC, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Bateau-Mouche au Vieux-Port de Montreal Inc.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Le Bateau-Mouche Sightseeing Cruise in Montreal?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Le Bateau-Mouche Sightseeing Cruise in Montreal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Le Bateau-Mouche Sightseeing Cruise in Montreal?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Compare Similar Experiences
Le Bateau-Mouche Sightseeing Cruise in Montreal
60 to 90 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontrealWater Tours - QuebecDay Cruises - QuebecFull-day Tours - QuebecWater Tours - SalemDay Cruises - SalemFull-day Tours - SalemWater Tours - BostonDay Cruises - BostonFull-day Tours - BostonCategory
Pointe-à-CallièreVille-MarieDorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester)Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)McCord MuseumMontreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)Montreal St. Patrick's BasilicaSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)Les Cours Mont-RoyalOutremontLachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)Ecomuseum ZooMontreal Underground CityMount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)