- Magnificent views and photo opportunities around Montpellier
- Explore the Les Halles food market with a local guide
- Sample up to 10 different regional foods and wines
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointFontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comedie, Montpellier,
Return DetailsFontaine des Trois Grâces, Place de Comédie, Montpellier
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Anna Sechaud
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Taste of Montpellier: Montpellier Food and Sighseeing Tour.