- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Esplanade de l´europe next to the statue (woman with wings) in the middle of the square in Montpellier. Directions: It's a 15 min walk from place de la comedie or you can take the tram n°1 or 4 and stop at "Place de l'Europe". If you come with the car, we advise you to park at the underground parking "Europa" under the olympic swimming pool
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands