- Full-day wine tasting tour of Languedoc and Pic Saint-Loup from Montpellier
- Stroll through the olive groves and sample flavorsome olive oil at a local factory
- Take part in an expert-led wine tasting at the Château Puech Haut
- Tuck into a delicious 3-course lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy tours and wine tasting at two different wineries in the Pic Saint-Loup wine regions
- Travel by air-conditioned minivan
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
the meeting point is in the center of the semi-circle square, next to the statue (woman with wings). You can take the tram line 1 or 4 and stop at "place de l'Europe". If you come with the car, we advise to park at the underground parking "Europa" under the olympic swimming pool.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands