- 2.5-hour bird-watching tour of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Maximise your chances of spotting birds with an early-morning walking tour
- Be in with a chance of seeing 450 different bird species, including the Resplendent Quetzal
- Spot wildlife like coatis, capuchin monkeys and deer
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Must advise your preferred departure time in between the hours of 6am to 8am at the time of booking; note that is only an indication
- Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ficus Trails Monteverde
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff