10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: Spanish
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets required to specific locations
Does not include any other service not mentioned
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rotamundos Experiencias
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour of Bustamante Pueblo Mágico from Monterrey?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour of Bustamante Pueblo Mágico from Monterrey?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour of Bustamante Pueblo Mágico from Monterrey?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour of Bustamante Pueblo Mágico from Monterrey?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour of Bustamante Pueblo Mágico from Monterrey
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMonterreyBus Tours - South Padre IslandNature and Wildlife - South Padre IslandFull-day Tours - South Padre IslandBus Tours - San AntonioNature and Wildlife - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - HoustonNature and Wildlife - HoustonFull-day Tours - HoustonCategory
Parque La Huasteca (La Huasteca Canyon Park) Tours & TicketsMonterrey City Hall (Palacio Municipal) Tours & TicketsRodrigo Gómez Dam (La Boca) Tours & TicketsCumbres de Monterrey National Park Tours & TicketsSan Pedro Garza Garcia Tours & TicketsMirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout) Tours & TicketsSt. Lucia Riverwalk (Paseo Santa Lucia) Tours & TicketsChipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque) Tours & TicketsAvenida Morelos Tours & TicketsGlass Museum (Museo del Vidrio) Tours & TicketsMacroplaza (La Gran Plaza) Tours & TicketsVilla de Santiago Tours & TicketsFundidora Park Tours & TicketsCascada Cola de Caballo (Horsetail Waterfall) Tours & TicketsSesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo) Tours & Tickets