12 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to jean shops and candy stores
Entrance to the Pond of Light
Tour and desgutacón at Casa Madero, additional cost of $ 750 Mexican pesos
Photo session of the experience, additional cost $ 200 Mexican pesos
Activities in Estanque de Luz, the price varies according to the activities that the traveler chooses
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/22/2021 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rotamundos Experiencias
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full Day Tour to Parras de la Fuente?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full Day Tour to Parras de la Fuente?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full Day Tour to Parras de la Fuente?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full Day Tour to Parras de la Fuente?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Tour to Parras de la Fuente
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMonterreyBus Tours - South Padre IslandHistorical Tours - South Padre IslandFull-day Tours - South Padre IslandBus Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioFull-day Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonFull-day Tours - HoustonCategory
St. Lucia Riverwalk (Paseo Santa Lucia)San Pedro Garza GarciaParque La Huasteca (La Huasteca Canyon Park)Villa de SantiagoFundidora ParkGlass Museum (Museo del Vidrio)Avenida MorelosCascada Cola de Caballo (Horsetail Waterfall)Chipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque)Rodrigo Gómez Dam (La Boca)Cumbres de Monterrey National ParkSesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo)Monterrey City Hall (Palacio Municipal)Macroplaza (La Gran Plaza)Mirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout)