4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Noreste Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monterrey Highlights with a Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Monterrey Highlights with a Local?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Monterrey Highlights with a Local?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monterrey Highlights with a Local?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Monterrey Highlights with a Local
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMonterreyBus Tours - South Padre IslandCity Tours - South Padre IslandHistorical Tours - South Padre IslandHalf-day Tours - South Padre IslandBus Tours - San AntonioCity Tours - San AntonioHistorical Tours - San AntonioHalf-day Tours - San AntonioBus Tours - HoustonCity Tours - HoustonHistorical Tours - HoustonHalf-day Tours - HoustonCategory
Chipinque Ecological Park (Parque Ecológico Chipinque)Villa de SantiagoMirador del Obispado (Bishop’s Lookout)Cascada Cola de Caballo (Horsetail Waterfall)Rodrigo Gómez Dam (La Boca)San Pedro Garza GarciaMacroplaza (La Gran Plaza)Monterrey City Hall (Palacio Municipal)Sesamo Park Plaza (Parque Plaza Sesamo)Glass Museum (Museo del Vidrio)Cumbres de Monterrey National ParkParque La Huasteca (La Huasteca Canyon Park)St. Lucia Riverwalk (Paseo Santa Lucia)Fundidora ParkAvenida Morelos