- Admission fees, guided tour, and transportation provided
- Combine an adventure activity with a museum visit in an unusual setting
- Learn about the history of the Fundidora steel plant
- Option to remain on your own in Parque Fundidora after the tour
Departure & Return
Meet up at IBO Canopy h3, inside Museo del Acero horno3 in Parque Fundidora
|Friday - Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Age: Min 10 years (Children 17 and under need to be accompanied by an adult)
- Weight: Max 100 kg (220 lbs)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There is no reimbursement or change of name if you decide not to participate in these adventures
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY IBO Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Canopy and Horno3 in Parque Fundidora.