1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore a wine cellar in Montepulciano with this tasting and tour. See rows of large oak barrels full of aging wine and learn about how it is made. Taste three local wines alongside pecorino cheese, Tuscan salami, and bruschetta. A small group size offers an intimate atmosphere.
- Visit an authentic wine cellar full of aging wines
- Learn about the winemaking process in Montepulciano
- Raise a glass to taste three local wines alongside snacks
- Limited to a small group
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Via Ricci, 13, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- From 6 August 2021 the green pass is mandatory
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Tasting and Tour of The Most Beautiful Cellar in the World?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you expect an underground wine cellar and a nice tasting than this is a really good deal." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory