3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Tuscan hill town of Montepulciano is surrounded by rolling vineyards where some of Italy's most prestigious wines are produced. Delve into the world of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano with this wine tour that stops at two boutique wineries to meet the vintners and learn about the history and production of their storied reds. Stroll through the estates to take in the views, visit the cellars, and relax over a guided wine tasting.
- Explore Montepulciano's wine country with a guide to visit top cellars
- Taste premier Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Rosso di Montepulciano
- A souvenir wine tasting glass and glass carrier to take home with you
- Imbibe worry-free with round-trip transportation from Montepulciano
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to two wineries in Montepulciano countryside
Explanation of the wine making process and the history of the producers
Scenic walk through the vineyards (only in some wineries)
Tasting of Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG
Glass and glass carrier
Departure & Return
Piazza Grande, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valdichiana Living
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Wine Tour - Meet the producers
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory