- Learn how to make traditional Italian cuisine
- Taste locally produced red and white wines
- Prepare and enjoy a 5-course lunch
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
Departure & Return
On the side of the main road, two yellow barrels (just outside our own gate), under two big, old trees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Much of the lesson takes place on its feet.
- You must advise before to complete the booking about any dietary intollerance and/or food allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscan Cooking Classes by Le Caggiole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.