1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Drinks (wine & water)
Food (Appetizers & bread)
Departure & Return
Via Talosa, 8, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- ATTENTION: From 06th August 2021 the access to museums, bars, theatres, wineries and restaurants is only allowed with a Green-pass / COVID-Pass. For more info click here https://www.dgc.gov.it/web/
- Most travelers can participate
- People with impaired mobility
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italy Hidden Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Montepulciano: Winery Tour & Tasting Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Montepulciano: Winery Tour & Tasting Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montepulciano: Winery Tour & Tasting Experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montepulciano: Winery Tour & Tasting Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyDining Experiences - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyCategory