6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Meet winemakers and learn about the high quality standards in each glass of Montepulciano wine on this tasting tour through one of Italy’s most renowned wine regions. Visit three wineries to sip and compare the Rosso and Vino Nobile varietals during guided tastings, and bring the wines’ full flavor to life with a gourmet Tuscan lunch paired with more generous pours.
- Chat with Montepulciano producers over guided wine tastings
- Learn what qualifies wines for Italy's prestigious 'DOCG' designation
- Travel through the scenic vineyards of the Tuscan countryside
- Indulge in a lunch of typical Tuscan products with wine pairings
Saved to wishlist!
Visits to three wineries in the Montepulciano countryside
Wine tastings of Rosso di Montepulciano DOC and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG in each winery
Tuscan light lunch at the winery
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Piazza Grande, 7, 53045 Montepulciano SI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Montepulciano: Wine Experience With Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Montepulciano: Wine Experience With Lunch
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingMontepulcianoFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyCategory