- Tour Jamaica’s South Coast by minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Montego Bay and the Grand Palladium Resort
- Take a river cruise by pontoon boat
- Lunch and excursion to YS Falls included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
On arrival at YS Falls in St. Elizabeth Parish, take a tractor-led jitney ride through the rainforest to the seven-tiered waterfalls. Spend free time exploring the picturesque cascades and swimming in natural pools watched over by lifeguards. Swing on the Tarzan rope or head to the zipline canopy (available at an additional cost).
Follow up with lunch at the riverside dock on the Black River, then meet with your captain and board a pontoon boat for an exciting river cruise. Search for wildlife such as crocodiles, eagles, and egrets.
After you return to the dock you'll be transported back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is casual
- Limited number of infant seats available
- Limited number of wheelchair transportation available
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers are required to contact us at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there’s not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms