Explore our promoted experiences
- See Jamaica's north coast from the water on a catamaran party cruise
- Snorkel at a coral reef and try other water sports with a stop at Margaritavilla
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and appetizers while a DJ spins reggae music
- Includes shuttle service to and from Montego Bay hotels for a safe and seamless experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please carry: change of clothes, towel, swimsuit, camera, sunscreen
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location
- Age and weight restrictions may apply
- Not accessible for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not recommended for people with motion sickness
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 125 travelers
- OPERATED BY Island Routes Caribbean Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms