- Negril catamaran cruise keeps the fun going on the water
- Sail on a luxury catamaran with an experienced crew
- Watch the spectacular sunset from the waters near Rick’s Cafe
- Snorkel from the boat with all equipment included
- Enjoy complimentary drinks from the open bar and reggae music on the sound system
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
2: Negril, Negril, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
3: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
4: Runaway Bay, Jamaica
5: Falmouth, Jamaica
6: Lucea, Jamaica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The catamaran will stop at a snorkel spot so you can explore the island's underwater attractions. Slip on the provided mask, fins and snorkel and dive into the calm water. Swim among live coral and groups of brightly-colored tropical fish. The boat will sail on to the village of Negril, where the Negril Marine Park offers more opportunities to snorkel among coral reefs and mangrove forests.
Back on the boat, sail to the waters off of the famous Rick's Cafe, the prime spot to watch one of the island's stunning sunsets. Opened in the 1970s, Rick's was one of Negril's first restaurants and boasts a 35-foot (11-meter) cliff that locals and adventurous visitors like to use as a diving board, splashing into the aqua Caribbean waters below.
Watch the sun sink below the horizon while enjoying another drink or two from the bar, then dance to reggae music as the boat cruises back to the marina before you return to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: you MUST provide your hotel details to the local provider
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Catamaran leaves from Negril in the afternoon. The duration of the tour varies depending on where you are staying in Jamaica. You are transported to Negril, then you have time on the beach and THEN afterwards the catamaran.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Catamaran Cruise & Negril Beach with Rick's Cafe.