1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Montego Bay Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Reddie Transfers and Tours JA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Transfers From Montego Bay To Luminous Lagoon?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Transfers From Montego Bay To Luminous Lagoon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Transfers From Montego Bay To Luminous Lagoon?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Transfers From Montego Bay To Luminous Lagoon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Transfers From Montego Bay To Luminous Lagoon
1 to 3 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsTransportation ServicesPorts of Call ToursPrivate Drivers Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayLuceaShore Excursions - LuceaTransportation Services - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaPrivate Drivers - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthTransportation Services - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthPrivate Drivers - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyTransportation Services - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyPrivate Drivers - TrelawnyCategory
Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarCroydon PlantationRastafari Indigenous VillageAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenCornwall BeachRocklands Bird Sanctuary Greenwood Great HouseDoctor's Cave BeachFort MontegoHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Montego Bay Marine ParkAquasol Theme ParkGood Hope EstateSam Sharpe Square