3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about the natural phenomenon that makes the Luminous Lagoon light up on this evening tour from Montego Bay. After hotel pickup, transfer to the lagoon and step aboard a boat to explore the lagoon, watching as the tiny microorganisms light up around you. Swimmers can jump right in and experience the phosphorescence firsthand.
- Evening tour to the Luminous Lagoon leaves the day free for other activities
- Round-trip transportation eliminates the need to rent a car
- Boat cruise on the lagoon with the option to swim
- Pickup and drop-off at Montego Bay hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Montego Freeport Shopping Centre, Shop 19, Freeport Shopping Centre,Montego, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: entrance fees for the luminous lagoon are not included in the listed price and must be paid for in person on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thelga's Jamaica Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Luminous Lagoon Tour from Montego Bay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMontego BayShore Excursions - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaPorts of Call Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaShore Excursions - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthPorts of Call Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Greenwood Great HouseSam Sharpe SquareAquasol Theme ParkMontego Bay Marine ParkMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & BarHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue)Ahhh...Ras Natango Gallery and GardenCornwall BeachFort MontegoRastafari Indigenous VillageRocklands Bird Sanctuary Glistening Waters Luminous LagoonDoctor's Cave BeachGood Hope EstateCroydon Plantation