1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at hotels/villas .
Travelers can easily identify their driver holding the sign usually at the main lobby
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trav Sun Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Luminous Lagoon tour from Montego Bay with Pick Up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Luminous Lagoon tour from Montego Bay with Pick Up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Luminous Lagoon tour from Montego Bay with Pick Up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Luminous Lagoon tour from Montego Bay with Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeWater ToursNight CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportMontego BayNight Tours - LuceaBus Tours - LuceaAudio Guides - LuceaNature and Wildlife - LuceaWater Tours - LuceaNight Cruises - LuceaNight Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthAudio Guides - FalmouthNature and Wildlife - FalmouthWater Tours - FalmouthNight Cruises - FalmouthNight Tours - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyAudio Guides - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyWater Tours - TrelawnyNight Cruises - TrelawnyCategory
Glistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tours & TicketsSam Sharpe Square Tours & TicketsGood Hope Estate Tours & TicketsAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Tours & TicketsMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar Tours & TicketsFort Montego Tours & TicketsAquasol Theme Park Tours & TicketsMontego Bay Marine Park Tours & TicketsRocklands Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsRastafari Indigenous Village Tours & TicketsGreenwood Great House Tours & TicketsDoctor's Cave Beach Tours & TicketsCroydon Plantation Tours & TicketsHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue) Tours & TicketsCornwall Beach Tours & Tickets