Explore our promoted experiences
- Hotel transfers available from local properties
- Use of jet ski and all safety equipment
- Get views of Montego Bay from the water
- All instruction included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:30 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Sunday:||10:30 AM - 02:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 02:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be able to swim
- You must be sober to Operate Motorized watercraft – like operating any other kind of machinery or vehicle, it is also not advisable to while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Maximum Body weight 300lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Express Travel Jamaica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff