- 2-hour ATV safari tour from Montego Bay and Negril
- Explore Jamaica’s beautiful countryside on a rugged, four-wheel bike
- Follow dirt trails through a colonial-era estate, forests and hills
- Pass by farming villages and stop at a mountain viewpoint for photos
- See and learn about Jamaica’s flora and fauna on route
- Enjoy lunch and refreshing drinks (both at own expense) at the ranch on your return
- Get a full safety briefing and instructions on handling your ATV
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickups from all major hotels.
What To Expect
Arrive at the safari ranch and listen to a short orientation and safety briefing from your expert guide. Watch an ATV-riding demonstration and get to know the basics of how to operate one, then don your helmet for a practice lap. Once you're comfortable on the 4-wheeled, all-terrain vehicle, set off into the lush landscape with your guide.
Ride through the Blue Hole Estate, pass Cascade in the parish of Hanover, and continue past the farming village of Smithfield. At one of the island’s oldest Presbyterian churches, pause to explore and learn about its history. Rev it up the nearby slopes to a mountain viewpoint, at 2,200 feet (670m) above sea level. Make sure to have your camera on hand for spectacular photo ops.
Splash through puddles, speed past citrus plantations, roar up and down hills and bump along the twisting dirt trails. Along the way, discover some of Jamaica’s native flora and fauna, and hear from your guide how some plants are used in the island’s traditional herbal remedies.
Return to the safari ranch for lunch and drinks (own expense) at the conclusion of your 2-hour ride. Board the minibus for the return journey to your Negril or Montego Bay hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE NOTE: Passengers must not exceed 300 pounds to participate in this tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Valid driver's license Must Be Presented
- Change Of clothes, Towel and Swimwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Chukka ATV Safari With Access Pass To Ocean Outpost Park.