- 2-hour ATV safari tour from Montego Bay and Negril
- Explore Jamaica’s beautiful countryside on a rugged, four-wheel bike
- Follow dirt trails through a colonial-era estate, forests and hills
- Pass by farming villages and stop at a mountain viewpoint for photos
- See and learn about Jamaica’s flora and fauna on route
- Enjoy lunch and refreshing drinks (both at own expense) at the ranch on your return
- Get a full safety briefing and instructions on handling your ATV
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at the safari ranch and listen to a short orientation and safety briefing from your expert guide. Watch an ATV-riding demonstration and get to know the basics of how to operate one, then don your helmet for a practice lap. Once you're comfortable on the 4-wheeled, all-terrain vehicle, set off into the lush landscape with your guide.
Ride through the Blue Hole Estate, pass Cascade in the parish of Hanover, and continue past the farming village of Smithfield. At one of the island’s oldest Presbyterian churches, pause to explore and learn about its history. Rev it up the nearby slopes to a mountain viewpoint, at 2,200 feet (670m) above sea level. Make sure to have your camera on hand for spectacular photo ops.
Splash through puddles, speed past citrus plantations, roar up and down hills and bump along the twisting dirt trails. Along the way, discover some of Jamaica’s native flora and fauna, and hear from your guide how some plants are used in the island’s traditional herbal remedies.
Return to the safari ranch for lunch and drinks (own expense) at the conclusion of your 2-hour ride. Board the minibus for the return journey to your Negril or Montego Bay hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- PLEASE NOTE: Passengers must not exceed 300 pounds to participate in this tour
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Only one person per ATV is allowed
- Sneakers or enclosed shoes
- Valid driver's license Must Be Presented
- Change Of clothes, Towel and Swimwear
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- ARRIVAL TIME Please note: the time selected during checkout is your arrival time, not hotel pickup time. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time depending on hotel location. HOTEL PICK-UP The hotel pickup times vary based on distance. Our reservations team will reach out to the guests to advise on their specific hotel pickup time. Please make sure to check your emails for this information. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff