- Half-day catamaran cruise to Dunn's River Falls from Ocho Rios or Montego Bay
- Snorkel over a coral reef in the Caribbean in search of tropical fish
- Climb to the summit of Dunn’s River Falls with your expert guide
- Swim in a picturesque lagoon and admire magnificent views
- Enjoy complimentary lunch
- Sip rum punch as you listen to Jamaican music on board
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Climb aboard the 65-foot (20-meter) catamaran and find a comfortable place on the deck to enjoy the views. As you glide out of the harbor, watch the coast slip away and the turquoise blue Caribbean fill your view. Catch some rays on the open deck or relax in the shaded portion of the boat while the ship heads for Dunn's River Falls.
Your captain will choose a snorkeling location depending on the day's conditions. Slip on the provided mask, fins, and snorkels and plunge into the warm water. Swim over reefs of living coral to see schools of colorful tropical fish. Feel free to ask your crew for any snorkeling guidance.
Back on the boat, continue to Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's most famous landmarks. Disembark on the beach where the falls empty into the ocean, then follow your guide up the 600-foot (182-meter) trek that takes you to the top of the falls. Along the way, stop for quick swims in one of the many lagoons created by the terraced cascades. Enjoy the spectacular view of the surrounding landscape from the top.
After returning from your trek, climb back on to the catamaran for the return sail. Indulge in some rum punch and listen to some traditional island music.
Your day ends with transportation back to your Ocho Rios or Montego Bay hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please Note: Operator cannot pickup from Sandals resorts
- It is recommended that you bring swimwear, towel and water shoes for climbing Dunn's River Falls
- Note: this tour is not available to cruise ship passengers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chukka Caribbean Adventures Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I would not recommend this excursion if you do not want to be away from your resort all day." See review